[pct-l] Section E

Christopher Sanderson csandowalk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 16:02:24 CDT 2011

Hey Everyone,

Section E was awesome!  Water is plentiful, enough so that the guzzlers can
be ignored.  That said, all the flows are seasonal, and I hiked through
there from April 13-18.  The poppies are going ape in the Antelope Valley,
as are many other flowers.

As I hiked through, I was thinking that due to conditions south of here
(Agua Dulce), this would be a great year to star at Walker Pass and head
south to the border, and then flip-flop back up to Walker.  Just a thought,
since water and flowers are plentiful in Sections E & F, and it sounds like
there's still a lot of snow on San Jacinto and Baden-Powell.

It looks like I will be hiking Section C next.

Peace,

Freefall

--
"Everyone needs beauty as well as bread, places to play and pray, where
nature heals and give strength to body and soul alike."