[pct-l] A long shot, but...

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 10:38:44 CDT 2011

Melanie, If you come out of the shower screaming bloody murder at KO, I'll
be there for you.  I know Jack Ass will be there, I've seen him in action
when a poor innocent screamer was treated last year, and I'm sure JMT and
the Pirate will be there for you.  So that's a start, but I think the
commotion will drum up a few hundred more, all ready to get that damn tick
offen ya.

See you soon,

Shroomer