[pct-l] A long shot, but...

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 09:48:55 CDT 2011

Of course I've got a "freak mobile," and I'm usually the "Freak" who drives
it.  But I'll be gone during that time.  It just might work.  It's a nasty
old stick PU.  Can your girl friend drive a stick?  She'd have to figure out
how to get to Martinez (Bart and bus), to pick it up.  Hmmmmmmmm let's go
off line to talk, Andrew.

And hey, Jackass we'll have to see if we can find any screaming girls at KO
with ticks attached to them.  Hell, I'm just gonna walk around with tweezers
at the ready.  Lookin' forward to seeing you all again.  Is Molasses coming
to KO, or just your old self?

Shroomer