[pct-l] wanted to try: LightHeart solo

John Abela pacificcresttrail2011 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 08:00:44 CDT 2011

Hey All,

I know that a few of you all out there have the LightHeart solo and
really like it.

I am looking at it for a viable option other than my HMG Echo 1 and
ZPacks HexaSolo.

Anybody willing to send theirs to me for a few days to allow me to set
it up (in my backyard) and get in and out of it a few times, maybe
throw some gear in there and sleep in it overnight??

John B. Abela
www.RedwoodOutdoors.Com

In God's wildness lies the hope of the world - the great fresh
unblighted, unredeemed wilderness. The galling harness of civilization
drops off, and wounds heal ere we are aware. ~ John Muir