[pct-l] Five finger shoes

Eric johner27 at evergreen.edu
Sat Apr 16 16:46:48 CDT 2011

I plan on using them! I've had my pair of KSOs for about a year now and have
put at least 100 miles on them hiking rugged terrain, plus running and day
to day usage. They are just now beginning to show signs of wear around the
toe area, the soles are fine. I also got the TrekSports, which have a 4mm
Vibram sole, so they should last longer. However, this is all purely hope on
my part; we'll see what happens when I hit the trail!

Regards,
Eric
www.primalpct.com