[pct-l] Mail

Brandon McGinnity bmcginnity at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 14:22:41 CDT 2011

"to search everyone's
box is not only illegal but it is presumptuous.  I would rather respect
everyone's right to make their own decisions and not interfere until their
decisions begin to affect my health and safety."

Hear hear! This country would be far better off if more folks thought that
way. Innocent until proven guilty seems
to have gone out the window. But I think I'm going to stop myself here, and
leave this thread be, lest I get too vehement and overstep the bounds of
this list again. I brood too much on such things as it is, haha.

Back to PCT excitement. One and a half weeks till I'm hiking!

--
~ Moccasin