[pct-l] stuff to leave with support person

Brandon McGinnity bmcginnity at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 14:17:22 CDT 2011

Yeah, I only have 2 drops I'm sending from home, and plan to do several from
the trail. I just didn't know if I should leave stuff like birth certificate
and such, or anything else people might have had need of in the past for one
reason or another. Can't see how I'd ever need that, but I know my sister
isn't going to drive 2 hours round trip to a storage unit to get such an
item, that'd be asking a lot.

But I second you: god bless the hiker box!

--
~ Moccasin