[pct-l] (no subject)

Ernie Castillo erniec01 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 16 11:58:31 CDT 2011

Keith:
31 years today would mean you left north in 1980.
I'm a member of the class of 1980, although I left in March. I hiked with Jamie Garrisson, Mike McKinney, Shawn (??) Bernie, at times with others such as Eli, Beth, Marliss, (?? Stanley and met the infamous John Merrill at Castle Crags.
I originally joined this list hoping to hook up with people that hiked in 1980.
Please give me a jingle off-line when you have a chance.

Ernie Castillo
erniec01 at hotmail.com
248 884 5201