[pct-l] Paradise Corner Cafe

Ate Tuna atetuna at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 11:05:27 CDT 2011

I can understand not wanting to have your package sent there regardless of
the drugs, legal or ethical issues.  What I don't understand is refusing to
eat there because of this.  It must be impossible to be around anyone when
taking such a strong stance.  Not only would you be unable to be around
people that have committed crimes or unethical acts, but you would also be
unable to be around people that say they may commit crimes or unethical acts
in the future.  There are 6.7 billion people on this planet, but there may
only be a small handful or people that would be acceptable under this brutal
litmus test.