[pct-l] Paradise Corner Cafe

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 01:28:54 CDT 2011

I remember taking to the post mistress in Belden a couple of years back.
She was telling me she was infomed by the postal service that she was
supposed to shut down the post office and call a hazmat team whenever any
packages leaked an unknown substances.  She then kind of chuckled when she
told me this, and then stated she would have to shut down all thru hiker
season if she followed that recomendation.

Day-Late