[pct-l] Letters from home

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 14:53:00 CDT 2011

If you're expecting letters, it's a good idea to tell the Post Office clerk to look for your General Delivery boxes and letters.  Often the letters are kept separate from the boxes.

Yogi
www.pcthandbook.com

Sent on the go from my Peek
patti kulesz<peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com> wrote:

it's also good to mark it PCT hiker too then they know to look for a resupply
box to put it with. And have a special stamp or sticker on it. Last year I
practically got into a fight with a PO worker b/c she insisted my box wasn't
there...as I stood there staring at it! I had to ask her like ten times to look
at the box for the sticker and she refused and said it wasn't there....uh ok lol

Sugar Moma