[pct-l] Paradise Corner Cafe

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Fri Apr 15 13:59:11 CDT 2011

If you don't want them to open your mail then don't send it there.

If you want them to stop receiving hiker packages then argue with them about it.

I suggest if you send something to them then you agree to follow their practices and therefore authorize them to do open or otherwise do what they want with your package within the context of your oral contract with them.