[pct-l] Washington Start?

Ryan Bozzell bozzybozzman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 17:49:39 CDT 2011

Hello all... and congrats to all the 2011 hikers about to start on a journey
of a life time!
I am going to be hiking Washington this year to finish my PCT journey. I was
checking out postholer and noticed quite a bit of snow up there this year. I
would like to start from Cascade Locks and go nobo to Canada and finish
before the first week of August. Thinking of starting around July 1st. I
know it's probably to soon to know but I'll ask anyway because I'm
impatient. Is July 1st a good time to start Washington from Cascade Locks in
a heavy snow year?

Pace