[pct-l] What trail runners are you wearing?

Hillary Schwirtlich hillary.schwirtlich at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 08:26:38 CDT 2011

You're right, it's definitely about personal preference... but just for
ideas:

Try out Brooks Cascadias (I think the new ones are sixes) if you get a
chance. I really like mine (well, they could have picked better colors), and
the guy at the store said that a lot of people have been saying they're the
most comfortable trail runner they've tried on. They have some crazy sole
made of a non-newtonian substance. It doesn't really matter, but I think
they're really comfy, and Brooks shoes generally last quite a while.

My boyfriend bought Vasque Mindbenders, and he likes his.

Good luck.