[pct-l] Farewell, one week to go

Lisa Freathy rainorshinecamper at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 01:56:08 CDT 2011

Thank you all for the great advice, words of experience and entertaining reads!
This list has been such a great tool to help with the planning and a wonderful
way to connect with so many crazy fun PCT hikers!

I will be heading south next week to start my thru hike so I must say,
"farewell!" and leave the list to keep the emails more manageable as I hike.
Feel free to email me directly if you like.

Happy Hiking!
 Lisa

"Keep close to Nature's heart... and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb
a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean."
~ John Muir