[pct-l] Station Fire Question?

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 13:20:54 CDT 2011

Hey All, If I have no detour maps,will it be hard to find or ask
directions,I heard the detour is posted(40 miles of road?),should I
use the last needed moments of non trail life time to order a detour
set? I own no printer,so just printing it out means $ and time that is
not overflowing at this point,maybe ill make more library time,15
cents a page(how many?I dont know) black and white,but dam happy its
an option(thanks JQGoverment),or should I file it under deal with it
later. Ideas and comments welcome. Hike On.