[pct-l] Gear For Sale: Double Rainbow Tarptent

Erik Turnberg erik.turnberg at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 11:59:52 CDT 2011

I have a Double Rainbow Tarptent for sale.  My partner and I probably used
it for 14 nights.  It's in great shape and seam sealed.  The only warning is
that all the velcro used to do the free standing pitch with poles has been
cut off.  We found that it just got stuck and tangled when stuffing the tent
and in the end the tent really doesn't pitch well as a free standing
shelter. We found it was always better to stake it out.  If you're
interested make an offer.

Granite