[pct-l] Station Fire Closures/Water Changes...?

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Thu Apr 14 11:54:27 CDT 2011

Just verified with the Regional Rep that the omission of the Section D
closure is an oversight that will be corrected ASAP. The Station Fire Area
is still CLOSED, and so is the PCT through the closure. The same detour is
currently in place.  The good news is that the USFS is considering a
different alternative.  Let's hope they announce something soon!

L-Rod