[pct-l] shipping fuel canisters

Timothy Nye timpnye at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 23:17:35 CDT 2011

I know that you can return USPS priority mail boxes if unopened, so I can't
see why you can't bounce them ahead if they're that way.  Again, though, I
believe that they have to be unopened, which kind of defeats the purpose.  I
was stopped by a clerk back in 2009 when I attempted to re-label after
opening it ( to in part get to my pre-printed lables)

However, these boxes are free and stocked in the post office.  Nothing from
stopping you from picking up a new box and re-loading your bounce boxe's
contents in it, which is what I did.  She could have just been hassling me.