[pct-l] shipping fuel canisters

Ken Powers ken at gottawalk.com
Tue Apr 12 11:33:59 CDT 2011

Not sure what you meant by limited. But Heet is a flammable liquid, so it
must be shipped as ORM-D and ground only. (Not priority mail).

As to the flat rate boxes, I think the flat rate boxes are all for priority
or express mail. Not sure though.

Another thing that hasn't been mentioned in this thread. Print your own
postage at home using USPS shipping Assistant software and tape it to your
box. You'll save a few bucks and it is easy.
http://www.usps.com/shippingassistant/welcome.htm?from=CNS&page=shippingassistant

Ken

Ken