[pct-l] mailing an ice axe

Ken Powers ken at gottawalk.com
Tue Apr 12 11:25:27 CDT 2011

The last time we shipped our ice axes we got 2 (priority?) boxes from the
post office. We inserted the ice axe heads into the first box. Then slipped
the second box up the shafts and taped the boxes together. It worked like a
charm. Wish I could tell you the size, but I don't remember. The heads of
the axes fit nicely into the box though.

Ken