[pct-l] NEW REVOLUTIONARY ULTRA LIGHT CONCEPT (Gary Swing)

Luke DeGroote degroote.1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 12:28:55 CDT 2011

A vegetarian friend of mine thru hiked the AT in 2009.  She started
eating tuna in a bag after a few weeks and said that she felt
significantly stronger by doing so.  Unless relies heavily on
re-supply boxes it's difficult getting good quality protein for
backpacking (power bars and dehydrated milk only go so far).

I've been a vegetarian for 15 years and I anticipate adding fish to my
diet when I go sobo this year.

~ Luke

--
Men often become what they believe themselves to be. If I believe I
cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I