[pct-l] Internal frame pack with bear canister

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Mon Apr 11 08:59:22 CDT 2011

The pack should be the last thing you buy. After you lighten up your
load, then buy the pack. It makes no sense to lighten your load with
a lighter pack without having lighter contents. Starting with
lightening the pack first will only hurt and make it harder. Lighten
the other things first and then you will know what pack you need to
carry it.