[pct-l] NEW REVOLUTIONARY ULTRA LIGHT CONCEPT

Rod Belshee rbelshee at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 10 21:17:36 CDT 2011

Ah, yes, my misreading and an important distinction.  It is challenging to maintain a healthy vegetarian diet on the trail, so depending on the personal reasons for the diet it makes sense that many might suspend it.  I chose a supported hike with mail drop food packages.  Without that, it would be quite difficult to keep a healthy vegetarian diet.

Steady Sr