[pct-l] NEW REVOLUTIONARY ULTRA LIGHT CONCEPT

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 18:10:22 CDT 2011

Many vegetarians did give up and start eating every hamburger in site, but
some did not.  Smiles has been vegetarian for many years, and has trekked
the world as a vegetarian.  She remained strict about her diet on trail last
year, and is the only person I met, or at least knew of, who lost no weight
whatsoever.  I know that 2/3 of the way through she had not lost anything,
while most of us were down 25 and more lbs, and eating everything in sight.
Sticks of butter took on candy par status by WA.  No kidding.  When I saw
Johnny Law eating a stick of butter I was totally grossed out, but I took a
bite nonetheless, and found it delicious.  But I digress.  Smiles stayed
very healthy right up to Manning Park, and didn't give up her vegetarianism.
 But then, she's ripped.  That girl is solid muscle!

Shroomer