[pct-l] Internal frame pack with bear canister

Russell Garner russell.garner at att.net
Sun Apr 10 17:53:42 CDT 2011

I use the REI Flash 65 and have found it very comfortable and easily
adjustable. I use the large, but measure out borderline between medium and
large. Easily carries the BV500 either vertically or horizontally. I pack
mine vertically at the top inside. I would characterize myself as a
non-ultralight  who is dropping weight with each hike. I have easily carried
60 #s with it, but more commonly carry 45 #s including consumables for a
week's journey.
Russ Garner