[pct-l] Tip for the trail

James F. Miller jamesfmiller at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 10 10:44:51 CDT 2011

I bought some Julbo Sunglasses with custom lenses from Opticus.com

They recommend using a non-ammonia based cleaner such as 409 for a deep cleaning. Spray it on, rinse after a few seconds with clean water and dab dry with a lotion free kleenex

Mild soap and water does not do a deep cleaning according to Opticus.

I really like the lenses they did for me. Presciption, small bifocal for reading, tinted for snow and desert travel and photochromatic from 50% to 85% or something like that