[pct-l] finalized total pack weight (hopefully)

Eric johner27 at evergreen.edu
Thu Apr 7 21:17:53 CDT 2011

Ah, I see now. Any ideas as to how many liters though? Where will you carry
them on the blast? It seems pretty minimal....?

Regards,
Eric
www.primalpct.com

--
Because we don't think about future generations, they will never forget us.
~Henrik Tikkanen

“The things you own end up owning you.”* -*Tyler Durden, *Fight Club*

"The three most harmful addictions are heroin, carbohydrates, and a monthly
salary."—David Hieatt