[pct-l] Camping Bucket & Boots for crampons

Ate Tuna atetuna at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 18:50:19 CDT 2011

Try fitting crampons over those.  Those things are really big.  While the
extra surface area may prevent postholing, but it's also so big that it
prevents getting a good bite in hard snow, which can result in slipping.
 Also, I don't think they're made for crampons.

@Cameron

If you wear crampons, make sure you get the kind that's meant for walking,
not climbing.