[pct-l] What to do with dogs

Melanie Clarke melaniekclarke at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 18:19:37 CDT 2011

Dear Kevin,

Did you get the e-mail from my friend in Flagstaff?  He carries my
complete endorsement.  He supports and donates regularly to the Humane
Society.  He is a superb human being.  You can trust him completely.  He
will, most likely, even check in from time to time to see how your babies
are getting along.

Melanie