[pct-l] Quilt question. Need advice

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Thu Apr 7 17:08:08 CDT 2011

I have found if I drape my down jacket over my hips/torso as sort of
an extra blanket inside my quilt it really helps me stay warm. You
can also gain warmth sleeping in your rain gear. And even though
previous advice said not to sleep with your head inside, I do and
I've never had an issue with condensation. It's not humid here in the
West. You can get away with a lot more, I guess.