[pct-l] Hiking Disorder

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Apr 6 18:35:51 CDT 2011

Unsupported JMT Reinhold writes:  Yes Yoshi,....you are absolutely correct with your analysis.
BTW....those are some great pictures.  As far as ending up like Switchback....I meant you don't want to end up with "MHD" and start raiding and plundering innocent hiker like our
Switchback the pirate.  I "AM SHOCKED" that Switchback had his head crushed by a rock and by his
early demise.  I "AM EQUALLY SHOCKED" that Switchback had a love affair with a neighbor
in Alaska.  I feel so sorry for poor long suffering Mrs. Switchback.  TELL US IT AIN'T SO SWITCHBACK!!! .........TELL US YOSHI IS MISTAKING!!!
Switchback replies: Yes, it is true.  I have been outed.  I will be an outcast at the Kickoff.  I will be avoided.  I will be stared and pointed at.  I will be whispered about.  I will be shunned.  I will be an embarrassment.  I will be isolated.

Wait a minute.  I am accustomed to all that each year down at the Kickoff.  Ops normal.  No problem.  Never mind.