[pct-l] Andrew Skurka Talks

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Wed Apr 6 15:22:20 CDT 2011

2 special presentations by Andrew Skurka; "4,700 Miles Around Alaska and Yukon" Thursday, April 21st, 6:30-7:30pm at the La Jolla YMCA, and "Lightweight Backpacking Gear & Skills Clinic" Saturday, April 23rd, 9:00-11:00am at the La Jolly YMCA. $10 Members, $15 participants each lecture.  Register for both and get $5 off.  For more info contact Jason Milosh at 858-453-3483 x134 or jmilosh at ymca.org

Consider coming down to the kickoff early and hitting these two talks too!

All of the last minute (well the last 3 weeks) planning and arrangements are going into the kickoff.  Each of the organizers is getting 20 to 30 emails per day right now and this can go as high as 50 per day in the final days.  The lake at Lake Morena is up with the heavier rain fall this year and I hear the wildflowers might be great!

See ya'

Greg "Strider" Hummel

I will follow you if you follow me
All the days and nights that we know will be
I will stay with you if you stay with me
Just one single tear in each passing year
                            - Genesis