[pct-l] wine containers as water bottles

Gerry Zamora gerry0625 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 05:29:10 CDT 2011

One of those wine bags would make a great pillow... sorry can't sleep saw
this and thought I need a camping pillow hate to be up at 3am on the trail
over a pillow.
Gerry0625
On Apr 6, 2011 3:18 AM, "Nitnoid1" <nitnoid1 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Wine Box. A good trail name.
>
> The Incredible Bulk
>
> On Apr 5, 2011, at 7:40 PM, "giniajim" <jplynch at crosslink.net> wrote:
>
>> Wine has started to be available in non-glass cartons, sort of a
paper/plastic product. The writing on the bottom says: "Tetra Prisma,
Aseptic, Tetra Pak". The half-liter "bottle" only weighs 1 ounce. Anyone
tried using these on the trail?