[pct-l] San Jacinto Mtns Elev 8492

Devon Taig devon.taig at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 00:21:38 CDT 2011

Just to echo that, I think Paul is spot on. I hiked the PCT in 1991 -
just a kid at the the time. Fuller ridge was (and remains) a very
serious endeavor. Late that summer I hiked with an experienced
40-something (which is my age now) who hit Fuller ridge one week before
myself. He ended up with quite serious frostbite while I escaped
unscathed, but with real awe and understanding of what mountains that
big can do in April.

Be safe out there. I wish all you thru-hikers out there the very best.
Walk mindfully.

River