[pct-l] Long sleeved tops

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Tue Apr 5 18:19:34 CDT 2011

Thanks everybody.  A few more details. My size is large.  What I'm using is an Icebreaker Skin 200 merino wool long sleeved T.  No problem with it, just wondered if there was anything lighter; it weighs 8.1 ounces.  I've had it for a while and thought I'd see if there was anything new out there that I should check.