[pct-l] Long sleeved tops

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 16:00:29 CDT 2011

What size are you?

According to my email to Patagonia;  merino wool will be Warmer, gram for gram than cap 3.

 icebreaker bodyfit 150 is the thinnest pure merino weave I know of...  I will carry bodyfit 200 for a little extra warmth. ( the number is the grams per sq meter of wool )

So for warmth,  gram per gram,  go with merino.  For lightest merino you can buy go for bodyfit 150

Sent from my iPod