[pct-l] SPOT messenger vs McMurdo PLB

Hillary Schwirtlich hillary.schwirtlich at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 20:06:17 CDT 2011

Hah... I know this thread is kind of old, but just now my mom called and
told me as an extra birthday present, she's getting me a solar charger "for
her peace of mind" so that I'll have a better chance of contacting her more
often. It reminded me of this. Once again, glad no-one's told her about the
SPOT. :)