[pct-l] Camping Bucket & Boots for crampons

Linda Bakkar ljbakkar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 14:18:38 CDT 2011

For a washbasin, I use a mylar-type bag that comes from "Splenda" from
Costco.  It is just the right size and weighs just 0.75 ounce.  It folds
nicely and slips into just about anyplace you want on your pack.  When
filled, it stands up adequately.   I used one bag for about 1200 miles
before I threw it away.

Lindy (Blue Butterfly)