[pct-l] SCAQMD Rule 1143 & Denatured Alcohol Question

dnielsen at djmurphycompany.com dnielsen at djmurphycompany.com
Sat Apr 2 22:13:22 CDT 2011

Paul

Good point.  I have been doing this outside with pretty good wind
protection.  For the record, 28 boils was it, I was not able to get another
one.

As an average, I think I would be comfortable cutting this by 40% for field
conditions of wind, elevation and temperature.  So say 17, 2 cup boils which
would be 17 days for me.

How would that relate to your actual number of 2 cup boils for that 1st
section?

Stove is a Snow Peak LiteMax Titanium.

  _____