[pct-l] Shroomer Report

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sat Apr 2 21:56:30 CDT 2011

Trailhacker and I went on a killer hike to Santa Paula Peak. There
was a lot of fog rolling in and out around us, but many of the peaks
in Ventura County (one county to the west of where Agua Dulce is)
still have snow. We could see the snowy peaks of the San Gabriels in
the distance. Wow! Gorgeous, but I'm glad I'm not hiking over there now.