[pct-l] Food/money

Csilla Tabor csilla.tabor at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 20:47:44 CDT 2011

The regional rate boxes aren't necessarily cheaper (as I just discovered
through experience recently, without doing the appropriate research
beforehand). The flat rate box is a little bit bigger than the large
regional rate box, and both cost
about $15 when mailing 8ish pounds from Florida to California. I tried to
look up prices for other regions on the usps site (since our support people
will be mailing boxes from Ohio and New Hampshire), but it was really
confusing to me.

In conclusion, the regional rate boxes are probably cheaper.....unless you
live on the east coast.
   ~Csilla~

Message: 30