[pct-l] Garmin versus Android video

Jim Bravo jimbravo2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 11:38:38 CDT 2011

Glenn:

It's just back-up to paper maps but can really be handy in the snow. My
android uses about 10% of battery charge per hour in gps + airplane mode.
With judicious use you could easily get 2-3 days per charge. Add 2 spare
batteries (1.1 oz ea) and you're good for a week. I hadn't planned to use
gps but it's too easy with these newfangled phones!

Jim
Zinger

sent from my Samsung Fascinate