[pct-l] ALOHA.....from Hawaii

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Sep 26 14:01:56 CDT 2010

Snow Bunny Hula Boy Unsupported JMT Reinhold writes: JMT Reinhold wishing you all "Aloha" from Hawaii.  Just in case you guys did not know this, they have some great mountains in Hawaii....taller than the Sierra, taller than the Rockies, taller than Mt. Everest.
Fully Supported Switchback replies: Yes, getting in and out of the tour bus up to the top of Hawaii's 32,808 foot Mauna Kea is real hard.  It is the world's tallest mountain from base to summit.  I bet you could do that UNSUPPORTED and set a new record.  I am in awe.  I am humbled.  I am embarrassed at my own hiking inadequacies and accomplishments.  I kowtow before you.