[pct-l] Gunky Tent Zipper Query

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Tue Sep 21 06:39:41 CDT 2010

I agree, but haven't tried it yet. Abt 3 mo ago, I  called 6 Moon Designs
abt the failing zipper on my Lunar Solo; they said it's  usually the slider &
sent me 2-3 of them - along with the new Lunar Solo I  ordered.
    My original with the lighter weight floor was  seeping water thru the
floor, and was no longer responding to spray treatment  very well; I don't
even put up my tent much, as sleeping tentless saves a lot of  time for this
aging, slower hiker; the Lunar Solo takes some time to  pitch.

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen, and...
Naturalized Citizen - Republic  of Texas

"Government cripples you, then hands you a crutch and says,  'See, if it
wasn't for us, you couldn't walk.' " -- Harry Browne

"If you  think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it
costs when its  free." -- P J O'Rourke

In a message dated 9/19/2010 12:10:11 P.M. Central Daylight Time,