[pct-l] Platypus Content

Sasha Leidman sleidman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 02:27:40 CDT 2010

I haven't tried this before but I suppose it would work without having to
alter your pack as long as you have a bladder pocket. You could attach a
piece of string to the platypus in the bladder pocket then attach a small
spring scale to the string and attach it to the top of your pack. Find out
how much weight per a certain amount of water and you could just look back
and see how much water there was left. This would only work though if the
bladder was completely suspended so you might need to line the side of your
pack with something rigid.