[pct-l] Gathering Coming Up

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Sep 20 00:24:47 CDT 2010

Yes, it is the big American Long Distance - West Gathering on September 24-26.  I have to figure out what mischief I can get into at the Gathering.  I wonder if they have a nice pool for me to swim in?  I will bring my swimming gear.

May be I should bring some hiker donuts to the Gathering.  That will make the health police types real upset.  That would be fun.  I guess I will be prepared to paint shelter stakes florescent orange.  May be I will bring my camping hammock too.

Your obedient servant.

Switchback the Trail Pirate