[pct-l] Patagonia Rain Shadow & Trail Shoes

John Licata licatas at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 19 19:22:18 CDT 2010

  With all of the discussion around rain-wear I visited Marmot here in Bellevue, WA.  The Patagonia RS seemed to be a really nice jacket, lightweight and claims to be waterproof and breathable.  Does anyone experience with this piece of clothing?

  Also, I was the fortunate recipient of a free pair of Brooks Cascadia's but unfortunately they are too wide for me.  Can someone recommend a neutral, rugged trail shoe that I can run and hike in which comes in a narrow width?  I have Brooks Glycerin's now, but they are not really very rugged...though fit wonderfully.

John