[pct-l] John Muir Trail pictures

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 18 23:11:03 CDT 2010

Avace,

Thanks for sharing your pictures taken along the John Muir Trail.  I really
enjoyed the entire slide show.  I hiked that trail back in the late 1950's.

 I had to trailer my horse north when I arrived at Horseshoe Meadows in late
June of 2008 - too much snow.  Reached the border of Canada on September 9th
2009. Next year I plan to ride from Horseshoe Meadow to Sierra City.  August and
September are the best months to travel the Sierra with a horse.

MendoRider