[pct-l] health care providers along the PCT

Jeffrey Haas coopermacjill at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 14:58:13 CDT 2010

I would greatly appreciate that.  Having had to utilize a clinic while on the Appalachian Trail, I was able to understand what town I needed to get to and how far away it was.  In non emergency situations this list is invaluable and can ultimately prevent an emergency situation.

In my case I was dealing with blood in my urine and wanted to make sure I wasn't having any issues with kidney stones and was able to get to a clinic and get some meds just in case I had to "ride" out a kidney stone while in my tent (which thankfully I didn't).